Shopify just recently updated their Shopify online experience and now they call it “Online Store 2.0”.With this update, Shopify merchants can now customize their entire online store using sections & blocks. This opened a lot of doors not just for Shopify app developers but also for Shopify theme developers because now, you can add cool sections and blocks to the most commonly used pages like products page, collections page, blog page, etc.If you’re a Shopify theme developer and you don’t know yet how to create a Shopify theme for Online Store 2.0, then this is the best time to learn because Shopify is now accepting Shopify themes to be listed on their Shopify Theme Store!This means you can make money by selling your Shopify themes! So are you interested to learn more?In this course, we’re going to learn how to create a Shopify theme for Online Store 2.0 using Shopify CLI with the help of TailwindCSS to design a cool online store.In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your development store using Shopify CLI 3.0
- Using TailwindCSS to design a Shopify theme
- Create navigational bar
- Create collection page
- Create product page
- Create customer page
- Create cart page
- and more!
- Online Store 2.0 (JSON Templates)
- Shopify CLI
- Shopify GitHub Integration
- Schema Settings
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for pages like articles, products, etc.
- Liquid language (Referencing asset files, loops, conditional statements, Shopify objects, filters, and many more)
- Customer Templates
There are no reviews yet.