Are you looking for a course that teaches you everything you need to know to build a premium WordPress theme? Look no more because this course will cover everything you need to know to build your own custom WordPress theme.
WordPress has been around for more than 15 years and it’s been used by a lot of businesses in the world, that’s why knowing how to create websites is very valuable. If you don’t know, WordPress developers can earn up to $115,000 per year, and if you master this skill, you’ll get a higher chance of making that much profit.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Setting up your local environment
- Template files
- Making dynamic navigation menus
- WordPress functions & walkers
- WordPress hooks
- ..and many more!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to this course?
Once you have enrolled in the course, you will have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like.
When does this course finish?
This course starts now and will never end and all of the lessons in this course will be monitored and updated frequently and so make sure you always check the announcement tab to know what’s added and what’s removed.
February 23, 2021
- Added new video titled “What we’re going to build”
February 15, 2021
- Updated the course introduction
February 14, 2021
- Added new lesson titled “Fixing The Design” on section “Closing”
- Added new lesson titled “Screenshot” on section “Closing”
February 11, 2021
- Added new lesson titled “Page Builders” on section “Other parts of WordPress”
February 09, 2021
- Updated lesson “Single Template File”
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of this course, you will master WordPress theme development and convert any website template into a working WordPress theme
- Fully understand how to create custom post types and custom fields in WordPress
- Become a professional and start making a profit by selling your WordPress theme on Envato.
Local Development Environment Tools06:37
Header and Footer05:12
Let’s review for a bit!
Setting up the theme
Enqueue Stylesheets & Script Files11:17
Setting Up The Theme Quiz
Creating the navigational bar12:47
Installing Font Awesome04:16
CORS Policy Error03:17
Single Template File06:04
Page Template File04:34
Archive Template File10:18
Blog Posts Page09:32
Search Form & Page09:24
Template Part/Section Files08:29
Designing The Website19:19
Functions Template Files04:56
Creating Custom Widgets17:43
Admin Menu Page09:52
Admin Submenu Page03:36
Enqueue Admin Stylesheets and Scripts09:05
Creating The Settings Form21:47
Admin Media Uploader09:07
Create Social Links Settings09:48
Footer Social Link Icons13:53
Other parts of WordPress
Blog Post Author & Share Buttons11:09
Comments Section Style16:23
Fixing The Design (Optional)10:06