Travelocity offers trips for family and business in one stop, offers great deals on flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, local outings and entertainment. Everyone saves cash from big amount of discounts by booking their flight and hotel room through Travelocity.
How to Book a Flight with Travelocity?
The process of booking flights in Travelocity is so easy. Searching for flights on Skyscanner will show you all the cost of the flight along with other online travel agencies and individual airlines’ websites. That way you can compare the prices and save money from booking with other travel agencies.
- Search for your flight on Skyscanner.
- Select your desired flights.
- On the next screen, you can choose to book through Travelocity.
- Click Travelocity and you will be redirected to their site.
- Enter your information directly through their website to finish booking.
What Payment Methods does Travelocity accept?
Travelocity accepts payments from Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, UATP, JCB, or Visa credit/debit card.
How can I contact Travelocity?
You may contact Travelocity using the following contact details:
- 1-855-857-9089 (toll-free)
- +1 417-520-5312 (calls made from abroad – charges may apply)